2017 9,500 and 10,000 Pro Farm Rules
1. Replacement Block up to 466 cubic inch or stock cubic inch are allowed provided they are bolted to the original factory cast clutch bell housing with any modification or use of adapter plates. If the factory uses an adapter plate, you may not modified in any way. It must be the same manufacturer as the crank case, no after market heads are allowed, in line pumps can be used up to and including "P" series injection pump and number of cylinders must conform to tractor chassis being entered.
2. A maximum limit of 3,500 RPM will be allowed. Tractors under 410 cubic inch will be allowed 4,000 RPM.
3. 9,500lb Tractors are limited to one turbo charger with small exhaust mounting base, maximum 3x3 of GT42 out of the box with no modifications with a maximum of 3,500 RPM.
4. 10,000lb Tractors are limited to one turbo charger with small mounting base. Tractors with 3x3 GT42 out of the box turbo charger with no modifications may run 3,500 RPM. Tractors with 3x3 charger other than a GT42 no modifications are limited to 3,000 RPM.
5. 9,500 class will be limited to 466 CID. The 10,000 class will be limited to 466 cubic inch or stock cubic inch. Both classes are allowed a 1% overage tolerance.
6. Maximum tire size is 18.4 x 42, 20.8 x 38 or 24.5 x 32, radial or bias ply on any width rim and cut tires are allowed.
7. Hook point is to be a minimum of 18 inches behind the center of rear axle and a maximum of 20 inches in height, rigid in all directions, hitching eye is to be a minimum of 3/4 inch in thickness with a opening of 3 inch wide by 3 1/2 inch deep.
8. Exhaust pipe must have two 5/16 inch bolts mounted 90 degrees to each other within 1 inch. No curved exhaust pipes or rain caps are allowed.
9. Tractors using roller chain couplers to connect the engine to the transmission must enclose the said couplers 360 degrees with 5/16 inch minimum thickness steel. The inside diameter not to exceed 2 inches more than outside diameter of the coupler and to be fastened every 6 inches with a minimum 3/8 inch grade 5 bolt.
10. A maximum dimension of 13 feet from the center of the rear axle to the furthest part of the front including weights will be allowed. Front end shall not exceed the front of factory cast length.
11. Homemade front ends are allowed and will be subject to IFPA Board approval.
12. All tractors must have fenders and must cover at least 1/2 of the top of tire.
13. All tractors must have a Dead Mans Throttle.
14. All tractors must have weld on hubs. No factory or aftermarket hubs allowed.
15. IFPA Board has to approve Roll Cage and Factory Rops Cage.
16. Water Injection is allowed. Water must freeze and may be tested anytime.
17. REQUIRED: Approved fire suit and helmet.
18. RECOMMENDED: Gloves and neck brace.
19. Intake and Exhaust manifold's must be OEM but modification is allowed.
20. Spacer plates allowed.
21. No Deck plates allowed.
22. No Inter Coolers allowed or any type of cooling devices.